Abena Abri-Form Premium M4 - Medium - Pack of 14
Out of stock
£0.86 per unit
Exempt from VAT for personal or domestic use. Learn more.
|Size||Waist||Pack Size||Case Size|
|S - Small||60-85cm, 24-33-inch||Pack of 22||3 Packs of 22|
|M - Medium||70-110cm, 28-43-inch||Pack of 14||4 Packs of 14|
|L - Large||100-150cm, 39-59-inch||Pack of 12||4 Packs of 12|
|XL - Extra Large||110-170cm, 43-67-inch||Pack of 12||4 Packs of 12|
Abri-Form is a premium range of all-in one incontinence briefs suitable for moderate to heavy incontinence. The breathable and anatomically shaped briefs with curved leg elastics offer a comfortable and excellent fit. All products are fitted with leakage barriers and built in cross barrier at rear for extra protection, and features a Top-Dry system for optimum comfort and skin integrity and an odour system minimises unpleasant smells. The high quality flexible double tapes ensures easy and optimum fit and easy repositioning, and are designed with an added wetness indicator with graduation scale, that provides an indication to when the product needs changing.
To ensure you choose the correct size both the waist and hip should be measured and the largest measurement selected. These products are latex free.
Features and Benefits
- 100% breathability for healthy skin and optimum comfort
- Top-Dry-System for dry surface to protect the skin
- Efficient core technology for fast absorption and odour control
- Curved leg elastics for optimum fit with added leakage barriers for extra protection
- Wetness indicator with graduation scale
How To Use
- Fold the brief length-ways with backsheet turned outwards.
- Pull the brief from front to back.
- Fan out the front of the brief, creating a channel shape between the legs.
- Fix tapes angled downward for a secure and comfortable fit.
|Family Name||Abena Abri-Form|
|Absorption Drops||9 Drops|
|Absorption Level||Level 4|
|Quantity||Pack of 14|
|Waist Size||70-110cm, 28-43-inch|
|Backing Material||Cotton Feel|
|Condition||Moderate to Heavy Loss, Heavy or Continuous Loss|
|Type of Incontinence||Bladder, Bowel, Bladder and Bowel|
|Units Per Pack||14|