Attends Slip Regular 9 - Medium - Pack of 28
Out of stock
|Size||Waist||Pack Size||Case Size|
|M - Medium||80-110cm, 31-43-inch||Pack of 28||4 Packs of 28|
|L - Large||100-145cm, 39-57-inch||Pack of 28||4 Packs of 28|
Attends Slip Regular 9 are all-in-one products designed to manage heavy bladder and/or bowel incontinence. The product has four re-sealable fixation tapes for ease of fitting and a breathable back sheet for added discretion and comfort. The pad has an absorbent core to help reduce the risk of leakage, provide odour protection and skin dryness.
It is important to choose the correct absorbency and size, to do this measure the hips and waist and select the larger of the two measurements, then select the approriate absorbency level. The wetness indicator acts as a guide to when the product requires changing.
Features and Benefits
- The Active Zone is an area centered in the middle of the pad, which provides fast absorption where it is really needed. This provides exceptional skin dryness and improved leakage protection for the user. The breathable material enables the skin to breathe, which contributes to improved skin health.
- Natural Odour Protection reduces the risk of unpleasant smells.
- Quick-Dry is the acquisition layer placed directly below the top sheet where the urine enters the pad. It quickly absorbs urine away from the skin and into the pad and prevents the urine returning to the surface. It can handle several gushes of urine without affecting how the pad works which results in exceptional skin dryness and leakage protection for the user.
- The core technology with the curly fibre acquisition layer helps to guarantee a low pH which is similar to the skin. This helps to protect the skin and ensures improved skin health.
- Attends products are tested and approved by proDERM, Institute for Applied Dermatological Research.
|Absorption Level||Level 9|
|Quantity||Pack of 28|
|Waist Size||80-110cm, 31-43-inch|
|Backing Material||Cotton Feel|
|Condition||Moderate to Heavy Loss, Heavy or Continuous Loss|
|Type of Incontinence||Bladder, Bowel, Bladder and Bowel|
|Units Per Pack||28|