iD Expert Slip Normal - Large (Breathable Sides) - Case - 4 Packs of 28
£0.34 per unit
Exempt from VAT for personal or domestic use. Learn more.
|Size||Waist||Pack Size||Case Size|
|M - Medium||80-125cm, 31-49-inch||Pack of 28||4 Packs of 28|
|L - Large||115-155cm, 45-61-inch||Pack of 28||4 Packs of 28|
Do you have significant and repetative leaks with frequent accidents? You feel it is becoming very difficult to control the bladder?
iD Expert Slip PE Normal is an all-in one product that offers an effective solution for managing moderate to heavy incontinence. With a high level of absorption, the all-in-ones provide the user with anti leakage security and optimal comfort. They are particularly recommended for people with limited mobility or who are confined to bed. See our Product Fitting Guides for a full explanation. For a ultra comfortable slip with textile backsheet please check out the iD Expert Slip range.
Features and Benefits
- Fast absorption & instant dryness: Quick maximum fluid immersion keeps skin dry.
- Odour Control: An odour control system in the absorbent core helps to prevent the formation of ammonia and unpleasant odours.
- Anti leakage protection: Integrated anti leak cuffs made of waterproof material help to prevent side leakage, preserving security and discretion.
- Double Wetness Indicator: Our wetness indicator lets you know when it's time to change the product.
- Dermatologically tested: All our protective iD products are approved by dermatologists to guarantee minimal risk of any skin irritation.
- No latex: Our products are latex free.
|Family Name||iD Expert Slip (Breathable Sides)|
|Absorption Drops||5.5 Drops|
|Quantity||4 Packs of 28|
|Waist Size||115-155cm, 45-61-inch|
|Backing Material||PE/PVC with Breathable Sides|
|Condition||Small to Moderate Loss, Moderate Loss|
|Type of Incontinence||Bladder, Bowel, Bladder and Bowel|
|Units Per Pack||28|