For peace of mind we offer a 28-day return policy where you can return unused items for a refund. To return an item it must meet our eligibility criteria listed below:
- Items must be returned within 28 days from the date of delivery.
- Items must be unopened and in their original packaging.
- Items must be unused and in their original condition.
- For hygiene reasons we are unable to accept opened items of a personal nature. This includes all disposable and washable incontinence products.
- Made to measure and custom-made items cannot be returned.
- All returns should include a completed returns form or a hand written note with the relevant return information.
You can return your item using a courier of your choice. Some of our recommended couriers are Royal Mail, Hermes and Parcel2Go. We strongly advise you use a trackable service with an appropriate insurance amount. We are unable to refund items that are lost or damaged during the return.
We aim to process all refunds within 14 days of receiving your return. All refunds go back to the original payment method and can take 3-5 working day to reach your account. If you have not received a refund after 21 days of the item being delivered back to us please contact us.
If you require any help with your return please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Product Return Request' in the subject line.
Faulty or Damaged Items
We're sorry to hear your item has arrived damaged or faulty. Whilst we ensure all items leave our warehouse in perfect condition on rare occasions damage and faults can occur during delivery. We understand this is frustrating and will do everything we can to make things right.
We are happy to assist with any faulty or damaged items so long as these are reported to us within 7 days of delivery. Items with a warranty that develop a fault can be reported to us at any time within the warranty period.
If your order has arrived damaged or faulty, please make a note of the following and send us an email to email@example.com with 'Faulty/Damaged Product' in the subject line.
- Your name, full delivery address and where relevant your order email address and/or phone number.
- Your order reference or number. This can be found on your order confirmation email or packaging slip.
- The name or product code of the item.
- Photos that show the item damage or fault.
Please do not send any items back to us without contacting us first. All faulty or damaged items will need to be collected by us. We are unable to refund return costs arranged outside of this process.