Our contact details
Name: ABDL Marketplace
Address: Unit H, Lecturers Close, Bolton, BL3 6DG
Phone Number: 01204 867 996
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics
- Customer name
- Phone number and/or mobile number
- Email address
- Physical billing address
- Physical shipping address
- Additional saved addresses
- Gender (optional)
- Date of birth (optional)
- Account creation date
- Last logged in date
- IP address
- Saved payment methods
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one or more of the following reasons:
- To process and ship orders placed through our website, third party store fronts (Amazon and eBay) and over the phone.
- To process orders for store collection.
- To enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our customers.
- To identify and prevent fraud.
- To enhance the security of our network and information systems.
- To better understand how people interact with our websites.
- To provide email communication which we think will be of interest to you.
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
- To detect and prevent SPAM.
We may share this information with third party websites where we have storefronts such as Amazon and eBay. We may also share this information with our delivery partners including DPD, Yodel, Hermes and Royal Mail. This information enables us to process and fulfil your order as well as providing support for order and account queries. Customers who opt-in to marketing communication will have their contact details including name and email address shared with MailChimp. When attempting or completing a payment the information is shared with Opayo, Stripe, PayPal and/or Amazon.
We use Google reCAPTCHA to detect and prevent spam. The personal data collected includes answers to questions; clicks; keypress events; motion sensor events; mouse movements; scroll position and touch events. Tracker and usage data is also collected.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the details above or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your digital information is securely stored in the UK with our dedicated web host. Physical information is located at our secured business premises in the UK.
We keep all personal information including account and order details for up to 6 years. We will then dispose of your digital information by secure electronic deletion. Any physical data is shredded, destroyed and where possible recycled.
If you do not exercise your right to object to marketing or unsubscribe to our marketing emails, we will store your personal information for marketing purposes until you exercise your right to object or unsubscribe.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us using our details above. Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Last updated on 07/11/2022.